There is always something on our menu to tempt you
Tis the season to share time with Friends & Family. So why not enjoy some time with great food, amazing service & fabulous wines.
• Winter spiced squash soup, served with bara Y Clogwyn (ve/v/g) -£5.45
• Skate drizzled with lemon caper vinaigrette (g) -£6.35
• Swansea smoked salmon wrapped around scrambled eggs & grilled red peppers (g) – £7.15
• Mango 3 ways jewelled with pomegranate, walnuts & quinoa (ve/v/g) - £6.35
• Confit duck served on a medley of orange & sesame seeds (g) – 7.25
• Turkey & cranberry roulade, braised red cabbage & scored roast potatoes (g) – £15.25
• Pan fried halibut, parmentier potatoes, wilted greens with beurre rouge (g) – £14.65
• Slow cooked pork belly, lyonnaise potatoes, roast carrots served with apple & calvados sauce (g) – £14.25
• Veggie winter wellington, kale & chestnut pesto and toasted cauliflower (v/ve) - £13.95
• Rib eye steak, confit tomato, field mushroom and rosti potato cake served with either Chimi churri/Blue cheese sauce (g) – £18.10
• Cranberry & Orange 'blow torched' cream pot (v/g) – £6.95
• Barti Ddu 'Welsh Rum' trifle (v) - £6.15
• Christmas pudding ice cream with drizzle of cranberry sauce (v) – £7.25
• Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce & creme fraiche (v) – £7.25
• Selection of welsh cheeses, Y Colgwyn crackers, spiced apple chutney & Celery (v/g) - £8.40
ve-vegan, v- vegetarian, g-gluten free
Why not add some festive cheer to your party and choose from one of our packages...
o For an extra £4 per person you can have a glass on arrival, and Christmas trimmings on your table…
o For the full party feeling an additional £5.80 will ensure you enjoy Sparkly & Canapes
On arrival in The Cove before dining upstairs…
Booking advisable, just give us a ring 399030 or email email@example.com
Christmas at 'The Cliff'.....Festive Menu starts 28th November .....
Three courses for £27.50 or dishes are individually priced.
Follow 'The Cliff Restaurant' on...
Twitter - @cliffrestaurant
Facebook - www.facebook.com/cliffrestaurantgower
If you would like the Lunch Menu & Light Bites go to - www.the-cliff.co.uk
- Regular items on the menu...
- Free grocery delivery for local orders over £20
Deli delights including olives, feta cheese &
- Creamy & tasty Welsh Cheese Selection
Infamous, homemade cakes to take away -
sold per slice or whole cake, made to order
- Special Occasion hampers
- Homemade coleslaw, hummus & tapenade
- Fresh welsh meat using local butchers
- Penclawdd Cockles & Laverbread
- Organic food - fresh & seasonal
Range of allergy products including -
chocolates, cakes, biscuits…
- Gift Vouchers
Outside catering -
relieve the strain of entertaining..!