There is always something on our menu to tempt you
Full Menu & Whats Happening
Evening Menu for March & April...
- Homemade soup of the day with crusty homemade bread (V)
- Selection of ‘Bakers Pig’ cured meats, horseradish mousse and a parmesan crisp (G)
- Salad of avocado, haloumi, toasted nuts, grilled red pepers, kale & mizzuna
- Timbale of beetroot & Gower Gin cured salmon creme fraiche and cucumber (G)
- Herb aranchini, rocket salad served with a tomato vinaigrette (V | G
- Pan fried hake, wilted greens served with beetroot risotto (G)
- Breaded slow cooked shoulder of lamb, wild garlic mash, braised leeks with a red wine jus
- Breast of chicken, roast courgette, dauphinoise potatoes with a mushroom sauce (G)
- Saltbaked celeriac, fennel, spiced puy lentils, beetroot and balsamic reduction ( G | V )
- Rib eye steak, confit tomato, rosti potato cake with chimi churri sauce (G)
- Dark Chocolate moussse served with white chocolate sauce (V)
- Lemongrass pannacotta served with vanilla shortbread and mixed berries
- Rhubarb and ginger cheesecake (V)
- Honey cake, homemade honey ice cream with a cinnamon tuile (V)
- Selection of Welsh cheeses, apple, celery, and crackers (V)
(V – Vegetarian | G – Gluten Free)
Three courses for £27.50 or dishes are individually priced.
Follow 'The Cliff Restaurant' on...
Twitter - @cliffrestaurant
Facebook - www.facebook.com/cliffrestaurantgower
If you would like the Lunch Menu & Light Bites go to - www.the-cliff.co.uk
- Regular items on the menu...
- Free grocery delivery for local orders over £20
Deli delights including olives, feta cheese &
- Creamy & tasty Welsh Cheese Selection
Infamous, homemade cakes to take away -
sold per slice or whole cake, made to order
- Special Occasion hampers
- Homemade coleslaw, hummus & tapenade
- Fresh welsh meat using local butchers
- Penclawdd Cockles & Laverbread
- Organic food - fresh & seasonal
Range of allergy products including -
chocolates, cakes, biscuits…
- Gift Vouchers
Outside catering -
relieve the strain of entertaining..!