There is always something on our menu to tempt you
Full Menu & Whats Happening
Summer Evening Menu...
- Selection of ‘Bakers Pig’ cured meats, olives, sundried tomatoes served with homemade chutney & bread
- Warm salad of Skate & Bacon, sesame & balsamic dressing (G)
- Laverbread roulade with a gazpacho coulis (V)
- Salad of duck orange, rocket & chicory (G)
- Filo tart of vine tomatoes & goats cheese (V)
- Monkfish wrapped in Parma ham, crushed Gower new potatoes, wilted greens served with sauce vierge (G)
- Ty Sirol pork tenderloin, caramelised apple mash, griddled apples & courgette served with cider jus
- Open lasagne of leek, olive & sun dried tomato
- Breast of chicken, braised pearl barley served with a lemon & thyme dressing
- Rib eye steak, confit tomato, rosti potato cake with chimi churri Or blue cheese sauce (G)
- Praline glace, nut brittle served with a mocha sauce (V)
- Strawberry & mint cheesecake with a balsamic drizzle (V)
- Vanilla roast pineapple with a coconut sorbet (V | G)
- Summer pudding served with fresh cream (V)
- Selection of Welsh cheeses, apple, celery, and crackers (V)
(V – Vegetarian | G – Gluten Free)
Three courses for £27.50 or dishes are individually priced.
Follow 'The Cliff Restaurant' on...
Twitter - @cliffrestaurant
Facebook - www.facebook.com/cliffrestaurantgower
If you would like the Lunch Menu & Light Bites go to - www.the-cliff.co.uk
- Regular items on the menu...
- Free grocery delivery for local orders over £20
Deli delights including olives, feta cheese &
- Creamy & tasty Welsh Cheese Selection
Infamous, homemade cakes to take away -
sold per slice or whole cake, made to order
- Special Occasion hampers
- Homemade coleslaw, hummus & tapenade
- Fresh welsh meat using local butchers
- Penclawdd Cockles & Laverbread
- Organic food - fresh & seasonal
Range of allergy products including -
chocolates, cakes, biscuits…
- Gift Vouchers
Outside catering -
relieve the strain of entertaining..!