There is always something on our menu to tempt you
Full Menu & Whats Happening
Autumn Evening Menu...
- Homemade Soup of the day, with bara Y Clogwyn - £5.45
- Today’s tartlet, with Cae Tan salad - £6.95
- Bakers pig cured meats. Roasted carrot hummus & Bara Y Clogwyn (G) - £8.35
- Dressed Crab, mango pea shoots salad, with lemon dressing (G)- £6.65
- Roast cod with a lemon herb crust, crushed news, seasonal greens with a butter sauce – £13.45
- Rib eye steak confit tomato, rosti potato cake with chimi churri / blue cheese sauce (G) - £17.85
- Breast of duck, fondant potato, parsnips 3 ways, elderberry jus (G)- £15.95
- Lamb and rosemary beer Deep Pie, laverbread jus and mini bubble & squeak cakes - £15.95
- Leek and mushroom strudel, parmentier potatoes, wilted greens and a sauce vierge (V) - £12.85
- Lemon tart raz al hamout spiced brandy snap vanilla sorbet - £6.95
- Caramelised Apple and tarragon sponge creme anglais - £6.45
- Praline glacé mocha sauce nut brittle (G)- £6.55
- Selection of Welsh cheeses celery ,apple , homemade chutney and biscuits - £8.40
- Dark chocolate terrine orange sauce (G)- £6.95
(V – Vegetarian | G – Gluten Free)
Three courses for £27.50 or dishes are individually priced.
Follow 'The Cliff Restaurant' on...
Twitter - @cliffrestaurant
Facebook - www.facebook.com/cliffrestaurantgower
If you would like the Lunch Menu & Light Bites go to - www.the-cliff.co.uk
- Regular items on the menu...
- Free grocery delivery for local orders over £20
Deli delights including olives, feta cheese &
- Creamy & tasty Welsh Cheese Selection
Infamous, homemade cakes to take away -
sold per slice or whole cake, made to order
- Special Occasion hampers
- Homemade coleslaw, hummus & tapenade
- Fresh welsh meat using local butchers
- Penclawdd Cockles & Laverbread
- Organic food - fresh & seasonal
Range of allergy products including -
chocolates, cakes, biscuits…
- Gift Vouchers
Outside catering -
relieve the strain of entertaining..!